We will help you navigate the admissions process each step of the way!
What You’ll Need in Order to Apply
Each course has different requirements and will likely need additional information, but all courses need a few basic items to get you started that you should be prepared to present at your first meeting with us, such as:
- Driver’s License/ State-issued photo identification, or U.S. Government-issued photo ID
- Social Security Card (must be signed)
- Official High School transcript or GED certificate
- Official College transcript(s) from each institution (if applicable)
- Evaluation document(s) of foreign transcripts, high school, or college (if applicable)
When you come in, you’ll have the chance to discuss what your interests and career goals are, and your friendly Admissions expert will give you program-specific information and a check list for additional information to provide, if any.
Please ask to take a tour of the campus facilities, meet instructors, and watch current students complete their career training as you desire.