Eastern Virginia Career College’s Career Services Department is available to assist all graduates who have successfully completed their chosen program of study.
We assist with resumes, cover letters, interviewing skills, job search and professional presentation. We post current job openings in our student lounge and work with local employers to fill openings in their companies.
Every effort is made to help each graduate secure a position suitable to your interest and needs. EVCC cannot, however, guarantee employment to anyone. EVCC maintains a list of employers who have previously hired our graduates, and we will continue to seek individuals and businesses that may be potential employers. To be eligible for career placement assistance, a graduate must meet all stated graduation requirements and complete all career services assistance forms.
Who is hiring our grads?
- Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cardiology Associates of Fredericksburg
- Colonial Internal Medicine
- European Wax Center
- The Crossings at Falls Run
- Genesis HealthCare Woodmont Center
- Golden Living Center
- Hematology-Oncology Associates of Fredericksburg
- Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic
- Massage Envy
- Peumansend Creek Regional Jail
- Sentara Pratt Medical Group
- Virginia Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- UVA Culpeper Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital